As the X50Pro is equipped with an ultra-low phase noise oscillator (CCHD-575 from Crystek Corporation), an extensively shielded SMPS with aluminium cover and a highly specificed PCB designed in-house, the X50Pro guarantees sublime sound quality with jitter and electrical noises minimised to negligible levels. Utilising a quad core ARM Cortex A9 processor and powerful XMOS microcontroller the X50Pro offers versatile software features, again developed in-house. This alongside a beautiful glass-sanded aluminium enclosure, crafted by precision CNC machining, presents the X50Pro as a world-class option for pure digital music playback and serving for the most demanding of audiophiles.
Custom designed software
Equipped with a quad core ARM Cortex A9 processor running at 1.0GHz, 64Bit/1000MIPS microcontroller and custom-designed software, the X50Pro is a reference pure digital streaming platform, ready to deliver outstanding sound and versatile functions.
High performance streaming
Vast experience, know-how and advance technology in digital circuit design with carefully selected components, such as the ultra-low phase noise oscillator, CCHD-575 from Crystek Corporation are applied perfectly in the X50Pro to produce class leading sound quality. To minimise electrical noise, the SMPS is perfectly shielded within a high quality aluminium casing.
The X50Pro can support up to Native DSD256 via its I²S digital output (on RJ45 & HDMI x 2) for audiophiles who want to use a highly specified DAC with I²S digital input. To increase compatibility with other devices, the X50Pro offers two(2) I²S HDMI out.
2-bay RAID storage system
The X50Pro features two drive bays which accept 3.5″/2.5″ SATA HDDs and SSDs. According to user preference, these can be set to one of three RAID system modes – mirror, (back-up) stripe (increased access speed) and big (up to 16TB total storage)
The entire X50Pro enclosure is precisely assembled from beautiful glass-sanded aluminium, fabricated by precision CNC machining.
Nova Fidelity X50 Pro Specifications
- Equipped with high-performance Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 processor running at 1.0Ghz
- XMOS 32bit/500MIPS 8 Core Powerful Micro controller
- DDR-1066 1GByte Main Memory and 8GByte Nand Flash Memory
- High speed optical disk drive for quick CD ripping
- 7 inch TFT LCD(1024 x 600 pixels) screen for intuitive GUI
- DAB+/FM Tuner built-in
- USB Audio Class 2.0 Output for connecting to an USB Digital-to-Analogue Converter(DAC)
- I²S Digital Out (RJ45 & HDMI) to support up to Native DSD including 24bit/192Khz
- Giga Fast Ethernet(10/100/1000Mbps) built-in
- Dual Bay storage up to 16TB like 3.5″/2.5″ hard disk or SSD
- Using RAID System function, total 16TB storage configuration is possible
- HDMI Out connector for using an external screen like TV as its GUI screen
- Rugged chassis construction with full aluminum body chassis by CNC cutting
- Supports MQA, DSD(256), DXD(24Bit/352.8Khz), PCM 24/352.8Khz WAV/FLAC file formats
- Gracenote professional CD metadata and album cover art
- Create digital music collections from DAB+/FM+internet radio to Music DB upto 24bit/192Khz files
- High Connectivity
- Network protocols (UPnP(DLNA) Server/Client/ Renderer, Samba Server/Client, FTP,Web Server
- Streaming (TIDAL, TIDAL MQA, Deezer, Qobuz, Napster, Spotify Connect) and Airable
- Customised Remote Control App, NOVATRON Music X for iOS and Android
- Customised Web Interface(Web UI) for remote control and Music DB management by PC
- Support ‘Roon Ready’, which is the famous Music Player for Music Lovers
Prices from £4895+ your drive option