Now more than ever, audio amplification must deliver the pure treble of Class A, the slam of the best Class D architectures, and the mid band presence that brings life to your music. The REF600M maintains the sonic balance and delivers true-to-source, natural sound. John Stronczer says, “Never before have we seen this level of measurable performance from a switch mode amplifier that renders the musical note in space like our original SET amplifiers, and goes beyond with unprecedented low frequency control, yet retains the simplicity and ease of use expected in an e.One amplifier”.
Bel Canto’s custom Impedance Optimized Input Stage uses low noise and low distortion amplifiers, precision film resistors, and audio grade power supply capacitors. DC Coupling with short audio signal paths and high quality output wiring into WBT Next-Gen connectors ensure that all of the amplifier’s potential is achieved. Dual gain mode option and 5/12V trigger increase system integration options for use with a wide range of loudspeakers and systems.
The NCORE® takes audio amplifier to unprecedented levels of performance through the use of an innovative 5th order loop filter. This new technology provides ultra-low noise and distortion performance over the entire audio bandwidth, allowing the musical message to come through unchanged and with remarkable purity. The Bel Canto REF600M design allows this sonic purity to be realized to the fullest extent.
The massive 1200 watt power supply in true mono-block architecture maintains stability and performance into any load, ensuring the amplifier will always respond to the dynamic demands of the music signal with a sense of ease and authority.
Ref600m Monoblock Amplifier Specifications
- Maximum Power Output: 600W 4 ohms, 300W 8 ohms per channel
- Minimum Load: 3 ohms per channel
- Peak Output Current: 27 amperes per channel
- Output Impedance @ 100Hz: < 8Milliohms
- Freq Response: 0hz-50khz +/- 3dB all loads
- THD+N: 0.003% 1W, 1KHz, 4 ohms
- IMD (CCIF): 0.0003%, 1W, 14:15KHz, 4 ohms
- Dynamic Range: 121dB
- Output Noise: 35uVRMS A-weighted 10Hz-20KHz
- Volatge gain: 27dB (single ended or balanced input)
- Damping factor: >1000
- RCA input impedance: 100Kohms
- XLR input impedance: 200Kohms
- Maximum Output:…………5.5Vrms balanced XLR, 2.5Vrms Rca
- Output connections: 1-set WBT Nextgen 5-way binding posts
- Weight: 7Kg
- Power usage on: 22W
- Power usage off: 0W
- Dimensions:……………………W216 mm x D305 mm x H88 mm
Price £2600.00 each unit (£5195 per pair)