This models embody the philosophy and technical standards behind TAD’s dedication to conveying all the passion contained within music. Testifying to this is the latest development derived from our top-end, highly praised TAD-D600 disc player: the Ultra-High C/N*1 Master Clock UPCG*2. To ensure precise reproduction with no tonal changes, Tad Labs focused on minimizing low frequency distortion caused by noise from the clock itself occupying the same spectral region. Designed to achieve a pure low-noise signal approaching the upper limits of audibility, our highly innovative master clock is featured in this model.
To convey all the emotion and passion of the original source, reproduction must be precise and pure. A natural consequence of Tad labs relentless pursuit of this audio philosophy, the Ultra-High C/N Master Clock UPCG is combined with high-quality, parallel connected, dual differential independent D/A converter ICs for both the left and right channels. To reduce residual noise even at high sample-rates, a discrete I/V conversion circuit is utilized. D/A conversion with virtually flawless accuracy is now a reality.
DA1000TX is equipped with the third-generation Asynchronous USB Communication Engine, developed in-house. This engine captures PCM384kH/32bit and DSD256 digital signals with the sampling rate of 11.2 MHz fed from computers1 via a USB port.*1
With the added benefit of a high-slew-rate analog circuit, they are capable of reproducing high-resolution digital audio—from a tight, highly transient bass to high frequencies beyond the audible spectrum—with an unprecedented level of detail, clarity, and dynamism.
* 1 — Operating on Windows 10 or higher or on Mac OS 10.6 or higher
TAD DA1000 TX Specifications
- Input frequencies Tos-link:- 44.1,48,88.2,96Khz
- Input frequencies Xlr, Rca:- 44.1,48,88.2,96,176.4,196Khz
- Input frequencies Usb 2 windows:- 44.1,48,88.2,96,176.4,196Khz
- Input frequencies Usb Mac:- 44.1,48,88.2,96,176.4,196,352.8, 384Khz
- 5 Digital Inputs: Xlr, 2x Rca, Tos-link, USB type b
- 2 Digital Outputs: Xlr, Rca
- S/N Ration 115dB
- Full 78dB Digital Volume Control
- Analogue Outputs: 1 XLR, 1 RCA
- Freq response SACD 10hz 40Khz -1db
- Freq response CD 10hz 20Khz -1db
- Size 440 X 150 X 406 mm
- Weight 16.4kg
- Satin Black or Brushed Silver